These have a brown sugar crumb topping that makes them taste sooo good. Rotten bananas used best! Gave them to Jord to bring to his coworkers. Now they are requesting blueberry muffins.. Maybe one day...
These are very soft, sweet pockets of mouth
watering goodness. I could eat a whole batch of
these. Here you can see my lovely kitchen....
I brought these to work & dispensed them in
biohazard bags to the coworkers.. lol..
So you can actually see -- I had to take a bit out of one before snapping my photo. Ooops.
These are coated with powder sugar & in the middle of each one is a maraschino cherry! Just like the cake. I was practicing perfecting these for a Christmas Cookie exchange. Unfortunately right before the exchange I got Norwalk virus so i couldn't go! That was okay though, I had someone else replicate the recipe and attend the exchange for me!