I used to be obsessed with cooking salmon. It is so simple & fast to cook! This stirfry has a spicy undertone with Chili Garlic Sauce & Sesame Oil! MMM I added red & yellow peppers, snow peas, & asparagus! Fresh Pacific Salmon.. MMM I would love to move to Vancouver JUST to go shopping at Grandville Island everyday. It would be an expensive habit - but worth the great taste! The above was served on a bed of noodles & oyster sauce! OooOooO! This wok is my favorite cooking tool.. Deep & heavy!
My blog about everyday cooking at home, dining out, travel foods, shabby things, and other home stuff..
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
A Delightful Salmon Stirfry
I used to be obsessed with cooking salmon. It is so simple & fast to cook! This stirfry has a spicy undertone with Chili Garlic Sauce & Sesame Oil! MMM I added red & yellow peppers, snow peas, & asparagus! Fresh Pacific Salmon.. MMM I would love to move to Vancouver JUST to go shopping at Grandville Island everyday. It would be an expensive habit - but worth the great taste! The above was served on a bed of noodles & oyster sauce! OooOooO! This wok is my favorite cooking tool.. Deep & heavy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment