CURRY ADDICTION Yes they should have a CA/Curry Anonymous.. I would not be sober from it though.. I would be a repetative relapsing addict. Dad used to make curry at home all the time.. I remember when Auntie Oilen visited, she opened the doors to Burmese Curry - that was good too. I definitely got my acquired taste for curry from Dad! We used to go to the Bombay Palace in the south side -- but I would now rather eat my own curry! I find my curry is less oily & you don't feel like you've just been hit by a truck after eating it! It is a MUST to open the windows & wear your cooking clothes when making such a dish..
I must say as well --- I ROLL MY OWN ROTI! And I am DAMN proud of it. I will admit though, it is quite labor intensive.. But it is worth the taste. I have three curry friends at work.. & sometimes if I am lucky, they bring some along to work just for me! You know, if there is an East Indian man out there who speaks good English & COOKS --- well I could be single again.. lol just joking. Above are some picks of my signature Curry dish & my homemade Roti!
No comments:
Post a Comment