This salmon is outrageously wonderful and delectable! I used farm raised Alberta salmon. Basically the topping mixtures consists of crumbled feta, cream cheese, light mayo, special lemon & dill seasoning from Grandville Island BC, and freshly ground pepper. Toss some breadcrumbs overtop and bake for about 30 mins! This was great served up with some sauteed asparagus and new roasted garlic potatoes with spinach.
Easy and healthy served with whole wheat penne. Contents included spicy italian sausage, spinach, sun dried tomatoes of course, mushroom, garlic, and some parm to top it off!
MMMMM I love this dish. I don't have a traditional clay pot that is needed for this recipe, but I cook it in my large wok and it turns out perfect. Fish sauce, brown sugar, white sugar, red pepper, ginger and garlic.. Yummy!
This is the most amazing piece of kitchen equipment I own. It is worth every penny to invest in a Le Creuset pot! This picture was the beginning of my Coq Au Vin. I chose this traditional dish to break in my Le Creuset pot! I have officially decided to name the pot "Maria" :)
OH MY GOODNESS. This dish is to die for. Grilled it on the BBQ. Has mushrooms, green onion, and chicken thighs on skewers. Brushed with homemade Yakitori sauce!
This was outrageously delicious. Need I say more? I think the picture tells all.. Yummy! Brought them to work and they were gone in a snap!
Oh man, this is my new brunch when I don't have time. It is so healthy too! I use whole wheat pitas, basil garlic pesto, spinach, roma tomatoes, mushroom, lots of feta, and cooked greek spiced chicken if I have any. Bake for a little while and viola! Yummy in my tummy!
1 comment:
where are your recipes?! this all looks amazing
Post a Comment