My New Stand Mixer
So this holiday my parents gave me a Kitchen Aid Accolade Stand Mixer. It is a head tilt. I just got it yesterday and I decided to make homemade spaghetti for my first dish. I was quite frustrated with the dough and questioned the recipe book that had come with the spaghetti attachment, but it all turned out perfectly. I also did meatballs from scratch which included lean ground beef, parm cheese and some italian spices throw in. I browned them in my le creuset pot/Maria to start, removed them from the pot and started the sauce, and finally returned the meatballs when the sauce had a nice dancing simmer going. All in all it was one of the most made from scratch meals i've ever attempted and it turned out fabulous!Below is a pic of the food I made for the family for our pre Christmas get together. I made Chicken Breasts stuffed with spinach, feta, sundried tomato - topped with a bread crumb and parm mixture. Also had some stuffed mushroom caps, brussel sprouts, potatoe/carrot/turnip casserole, and zucchini squares. It was an okay lunch.
No comments:
Post a Comment