I bought some fresh lamb, drizzled it with evo, sprinkled rosemary, garlic, black pepper, lemon juice and a hint of dijon sauce.. Cut it up into a small cubes and threaded the meat onto skewers.. Grilled on med-low for about 15 minutes.. SOOO yummy!! Served it with fresh pita (no I didn't make the pita, although it's on my list of things to make with my kitchen aid).. I warmed the pita on a frying pan drizzed with evo and sprinkled parm on top after it was browned *just as OPA does.. I also served the lamb with a very fresh salad: lettuce, tomatoes, cukes, feta and doused it with TZATZIKI drsg.. Which is in my opinion the best dip/dressing in the world!
My blog about everyday cooking at home, dining out, travel foods, shabby things, and other home stuff..
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
LAMBicious!
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE lamb!! It is so tender and tasty! Such a nice change from the old beef and chicken.. I decided to do my own version of OPA's combo #1.. I find OPA has delicious lamb yet, their dishes are packed with too much starch (potatoes, rice, pita)..
I bought some fresh lamb, drizzled it with evo, sprinkled rosemary, garlic, black pepper, lemon juice and a hint of dijon sauce.. Cut it up into a small cubes and threaded the meat onto skewers.. Grilled on med-low for about 15 minutes.. SOOO yummy!! Served it with fresh pita (no I didn't make the pita, although it's on my list of things to make with my kitchen aid).. I warmed the pita on a frying pan drizzed with evo and sprinkled parm on top after it was browned *just as OPA does.. I also served the lamb with a very fresh salad: lettuce, tomatoes, cukes, feta and doused it with TZATZIKI drsg.. Which is in my opinion the best dip/dressing in the world!

I bought some fresh lamb, drizzled it with evo, sprinkled rosemary, garlic, black pepper, lemon juice and a hint of dijon sauce.. Cut it up into a small cubes and threaded the meat onto skewers.. Grilled on med-low for about 15 minutes.. SOOO yummy!! Served it with fresh pita (no I didn't make the pita, although it's on my list of things to make with my kitchen aid).. I warmed the pita on a frying pan drizzed with evo and sprinkled parm on top after it was browned *just as OPA does.. I also served the lamb with a very fresh salad: lettuce, tomatoes, cukes, feta and doused it with TZATZIKI drsg.. Which is in my opinion the best dip/dressing in the world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Uh hello!? Oh my god, why did you not tell me about yer blog, and when am I invited for dinner!? Jodi wants in too, we love lamb, especially cooked properly, have only ever had it in Ireland and NZ. Can't wait to see you buddy, glad to see you have become a blogger nerd like me!!
Tawn
What?
People from NZ eat lamb!?! I just thought the blew goats...
:P
mmmm... looks delicious
Thats kinda mean, obviously you have never been lucky enough to experience NZ! Let's try and keep the comments clean people, and if yer gonna be insulting at least have the balls to leave your name...
Jord was that you? If so, we will have words when I return!!
Tawn
Holy crap. This post makes me want to like tzatziki sauce. I'll email you my home address so you can come make this for my family. I will pay you.
-Jerry
Post a Comment