
This past week has finally proven to me that fall is over. I was not convinced during the last snowfall. Today it is about -15*C thus, out came the winter gear. Tofu and I decided to tackle the cold for a short 2km run in the morning crisp.
Anyway, for dinner tonight I wanted to make something a little different.
Feta Crusted Chicken was delicious. Feta is such a strong taste and blends so well with chicken. It adds an extra hint of pow - especially when it is a little burnt. The chicken was first marinated in plain yogurt with some oregano and pepper for about half and hour. Then I placed it on the top rack of the oven and set it to broil for 6 mins, turned them sprinkled with lots of feta and back in the oven for another 5 mins or so. Yummmmm
For the rice, I bought some savory wild rice and cooked it up. In my deep skillet I sauteed some carrots, onions, asparagus & tomatoes. Added some curry powder just as it was all cooked and mixed in the cooked rice. Yummmm again..
I never eat a lot of what I cook, I simply enjoy watching others eat my food creations. This meal was super tasty, I may of had more than one serving..
No comments:
Post a Comment